Eugene Arhin wins the heart of many in fewer words.

 


The Acting Director of Communications at the Presidency, Mr Eugene Kofi Bentum Arhin, who has been accused of adultery by his wife has rather received much more respect from the public, contrary to the plans of his critics, who deliberately leaked the divorce petition on social media to tarnish his image. 

In response to the divorce petition, which haa gone viral, Mr Arhin wrote on his facebook page;

"I have seen a divorce petition filed by my wife, which has been deliberately leaked all over social media obviously to achieve a certain effect. I have still not been served with these court processes, and, upon receipt, my lawyers will respond accordingly. Every marriage has challenges, and such challenges should not be addressed in the court of public opinion. I will not, for the sake of my children, and for the dignity of my wife, engage in any public banter. In as much as many of the claims leveled against me are baseless and untrue, especially with respect to properties and physical abuse, I will hold my peace and deal with them in the Court of Law."

The negative impact the leaked petition sought to achieved has backfired with comments such as the following flowing on social media:

"You have just earned my respect and admiration, indeed challenged marriage is for mature men like you, for the rest I know you don't have any building as the alleged court document is claiming. Good bless in good faith." - Joris Ocran

"You have shown maturity. We are in solidarity with you bro." - Stephen Kobom

"Maturity!   "I will not, for the sake of my children, and for the dignity of my wife, engage in any public banter." - Benjamin Adu Gyamfi

"For your information Eugene Arhin does not owe a single block of cement at Senya Beraku my home town 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

So how true can this soo call lawsuit be ????" - Richmond Kee Tetteh

"This is one of the mountains you are going to climb. It is normal in the political arena to be shaken when. God exalts your horn. Man meant it for evil but God will turn it around for your victory." Rev. Mother Aba Folson.

These and several other comments have put Eugene's critics back to sleep as Eugene has proven to the world that he is a man of great respect, integrity, wisdom and above all honour for womanhood, showing much concern for the dignity of his wife.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT SENYA BERAKU HISTORY

SENYA BERAKU SE-YE ADA (Clan Names) || Akrama Ano Clan in Focus

SENYA AKUMASE FESTIVAL – BRIEF HISTORY